Barrel Units For Electroplating
- Barrel units are available in single, double barrel unit (tandem barrels) or multi barrel forms
- The majority of parts are manufactured from PE1000 grade polyethylene, giving extended life
- Barrel drop arm carriers are reinforced with high tensile steel rods for greater strength and stability
- All top frames are manufactured from type 304 or 316 stainless steel with powder coated finish as an optional extra
- Unique self-aligning system (see barrel technology page for more information)
- Barrel units are supplied in integral drive or tank drive formats
Single Barrel Units
Double Barrel Units
Quad Barrel Units
Features of Eagle Motorised Barrel Units
Our unique touch & wipe system provides extra cool contacts and reduces any dirt impediment for uninterrupted plating. Conventional contacts are available such as the standard “horn and vee” set-up, endbar or bell-and-wedge. End plate and strip contacts are also available.
Door fastening can be either PE1000 clips, shutterbar, or camlock. All methods are designed to ensure secure locking and to eliminate product entrapment. All methods of power take off are available on our motorised electro plating barrel units, both for plating and barrel rotation.
To ensure exceptional performance, our gear motors are supplied by SEW-Eurodrive, a recognised market leader of drive engineering.
Eagle Engineering also supply danglers for motorised plating barrels.
See our standard motorised barrel sizes (pdf – opens in a new window)
Mini Barrels are also available
Contact Eagle Engineering for more information about Motorised Electro Plating Barrel Units