Replacement of Barrel Danglers, or the contact tips, should be part of any ongoing maintenance programme. A damaged or worn dangler can impede the plating process and add to production costs.
Eagle Cathode Danglers
- Polyurethane (PUR) plating cable
- Highly flexible
- Impact and twist resistant
- Available in 16mm2 to 240mm2 (cross section)
- PVC options also supplied
- Dangler contact tips can be fixed or detachable
- Contact tips supplied in mild steel, stainless steel, brass and copper
- Detachable tips can be provided and are particularly useful for copper and nickel plating where the tips can become coated, resulting in reduced plating efficiency. The screw-in tips can be replaced without the need for a new dangler
- Eagle danglers are durable and flexible to aid the efficiency of the plating process
Eagle Engineering stock a wide range of barrel danglers and replacement dangler tips in a variety of widths and lengths.
To improve plating quality and for a safe, reliable plating production line, make us your first contact as part of your plating barrel maintenance programme.