Replacement of Barrel Danglers, or the contact tips, should be part of any ongoing plating equipment maintenance programme. A damaged or worn dangler can impede the plating process and add to production costs.
Eagle Cathode Danglers for Plating Equipment
- Polyurethane (PUR) plating cable
- Highly flexible
- Impact and twist resistant
- Available in 16mm2 to 240mm2 (cross section)
- PVC options also supplied
- Dangler contact tips can be fixed or detachable
- Contact tips supplied in mild steel, stainless steel, brass and copper
- Detachable tips can be provided and are particularly useful for copper and nickel plating where the tips can become coated, resulting in reduced plating efficiency. The screw-in tips can be replaced without the need for a new dangler
- Eagle danglers are durable and flexible to aid the efficiency of the plating process
Eagle Engineering stock a wide range of plating danglers and replacement dangler tips in a variety of widths and lengths.
To improve plating quality and for a safe, reliable barrel plating process production line, make us your first contact as part of your plating barrel maintenance programme.
To help with you enquiry, please download and complete the Dangler Information Form
For more information on the quality of our plating barrels